How to do kids photography




Hello


Photo by Janko Ferlič on Unsplash


Today i want so share some tips on how to kids photography. As we know kids tend to know less
about adult life. They just care about their own world. Its their own nature to love play with their friends all the time. They just be serious if they involve in a fight. So to photograph them it's quiet challenging. As a photographer, we need to have high patient when dealing with them.


During my school time, i have plenty of chance to try myself kids photography. Whenever our school have evening activity, my teacher's kid always tagged along. They just so small. Their age must around 3-6 years old. From there i challenge myself to photograph them. It's a new chapter for me as I never done it before.


I grabbed a camera with me and try to approached them. For the first move, i just watching they playing. I try to be in their world. They just ignored my existence as I'm not disturb they playing. When the right moment came, i quickly press the shutter button to photograph them. I'm so amazed that they don't afraid of me instead they started to do some poses. So it's become easy for me to photograph them.


What so surprise me was that the kids could follow my words. If i asked them to do some posing, they did it very well. I managed to photograph the youngest among them at that time. He was so young. His age probably about 3 years old. I managed to capture him from top with he looking up on my camera. I think I was abled to photograph him because of the boy sister who kept showing the pose to him to follow.


So from that experience i can conclude that the kids nowadays they don't fear a camera. So just photograph them. Secondly, find other kids who little bit older than your subject whose you can depend on to assist you.Next make they feel comfortable with you. That's all i think for this sharing. I hope you all can have better experience doing kids photography.




I think that's all for this entry.




Until Next Time

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts